Monday, May 28, 2012

Cut Off Jean Shorts

i have my off days...the past 5 days or so have been that way...i am working on a piece of furniture that i was hoping to be done with on friday or saturday and i missed my goal...that throws me off...i have been trying to get at least one piece done a week so i can link up to blog parties to help build my blog...so far, thats been going great...i have several new followers and lots of sweet comments...i'm just having an off week but i will hopefully catch up...

i've enjoyed my lazy weekend with the family...sometimes it can be too lazy and i have to find something to do...i pinned a pair of cut off shorts a long time ago and i'm just getting around to making them...i love this look!
me posing in the mirror...i tried not to cut them too short...i had a pair of jeans that were pretty worn out...i patched them in the knees a while back but i had some more holes to come in them...they have been in a pile of other things that i wanted to revamp...i measured the length i wanted...marked them...cut...sewed lace on the inside...keep in mind, i'm a 41 year old woman...i can't have them too short...i will embarrass my whole family!

so adorable to me..even though i may not even wear them...i'm a little picky about my shorts..have to get my nerve up with these..if my kids approve, then maybe :)


CREATING LOVE AND JOY
Ashley

2 comments:

  1. I showed my daughter this and she loved the idea! thanks for the tip!(:
    New follower from the Blog Hop
    -Buffi
    My Wonderfully Dysfunctional Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love my shorts! made my daughter some too..she wears hers all the time...thanks for following :)

    ReplyDelete