Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Mud Pies

not really, but thats what it reminds me of...mixing cement and spreading it all around...makes me have memories of my child hood...

today i'm working on patching a few spots around my pool...its old...very old...as in "i was in the 7th grade when we got it" old...yes, i came back...but i enjoy it here much more now than when i was a child...my children are growing up in the same house i did...and i think thats pretty special...

here is what i'm working on...a pool that is about 30 years old...the cement is horrible...just trying to patch things up on a SAHM budget...
another shot after a small bucket of cement...the whitish part at the top is what i did last year...
thats all i have for now...for those that have not given up on me, i'm trying to get back into the swing of things...losing my other blog has really put a set back on things in my life...i really haven't felt like doing anything...i have a lot of plans for things ahead...

thanks for reading,
ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment