Thursday, February 28, 2013

Red End Table

i really need to do better on posting here..i'm just so busy right now that i don't make the time...i'm in the middle of trying to open a shop...its my dream to sell furniture and i'm so excited to finally be able to do it...i'm hoping that my dream will actually become a reality...being able to open a shop and selling the things you do are 2 different things...i want people to want my things...but what i want more is for this to succeed and provide for my family...i have a lot of determination right now and pursuing my dream is my top priority...

this is my latest piece...i just finished it about 30 minutes ago...

i should have taken a better pic before i started...i'm just so caught up in being busy and getting pieces done...the one on the bottom is the one i'm posting about


i added some dark stain on top...this is the beginning of priming

putting some bright red on...
finished! after some glaze and wax...


CREATING LOVE AND JOY
Ashley

Linking Up To:

No comments:

Post a Comment