Thursday, January 3, 2013

Best of 2012

i thought and thought...i decided not to do this since my new blog was so "new"...i gave in...so here it is...the top 5 for the year...

296 views
not sure how this one made the list...i was just posting about how i messed up this piece and had to re-do it...i guess everyone wanted to see my screw up!

327 views
I loved this piece! i had alot of fun with this one...i used home made chalk paint...i've always liked pink and i hoped someone else would too! 
496 views
just another example of how you can transform a piece of junk into something nice...i love sitting in this chair...and its still in one piece!

518 views
ok, so i loved this one too! my first stenciled piece...i think its so cute...

 624 views
the number one most viewed is this piece...kinda shocked though...even though i do like it, and it turned out perfect, its probably because i was linked up to another blog...which is good because it helped me get blog recognition...

thanks everybody...i had a good first 8 months using my new blog address...i have been rather slow in rebuilding this one but its getting there...i can't wait to share more of my ideas!

CREATING LOVE AND JOY

No comments:

Post a Comment